180° Waterproof Square LED Panel Light Inside 48W IP50 100 Lumen /
Watt CE Approval
≥50,000hrs (70% Lumen Maintenance)
<5% @ 5,000hrs
600*600 LED Panel Light
This packing list for panel light only.
Pls don’t repair or maintain the product under condition user lack
of professional person or
knowledge for circuit, especially in absence of necessary
equipment, avoiding extending the
damage or breaking down the important components.
As there is high voltage circuit inside the product, during
maintenance pls don’t dissemble orhand
touch the PCB under power - on condition. There is isolation
protection layer on circuit board, pls
don’t touch acidic materials when you disassemble the circuit
board, like sweat etc. Please use
plate washer water to clean the circuit board when there is stain
Producing steps and aging pictures
1.Please make sure the working voltage is correct. Incorrect
voltage may lead to damage of the
2. Do not use this panel light in the outdoor environment,
emergency exit facilities, or emergency
3. To avoid electric shock, after fitting the panel light and
switch on the power, please do not
touch the metal area of the screw base.
4. Before open the package, please check for any damage on the
package caused during
transportation. Please inform the supplier for replacement if any
damage on the package is
5. For product safety, please follow the instruction manual.
6. Before installation, please make sure the installation area can
endure 10 times of the panel
light weight. panel light should be installed in the flat surface,
an environment without vibration,
swing, and threat from fire.
7. During the panel light operation, the case may reach 55°C. Panel
light should keep away from
temperature sensitive equipment. After switch off the power, please
wait for 30 minutes, before
uninstall the light bulb.
8. This is a semiconductor lighting fixture, and it is very
sensitive to the ambient temperature. If th
e ambient temperature is above 55°C, the life span of the panel
light will be shortened. Hence
please keep the panel light away from the heat source. To maximize
the life span of the panel
light, please maintain the working temperature at between -20°C to
25°C, and make sure the
working environment has good ventilation.
9. Please do not switch the power on and off continuously within a
short period. This will lead to the damage of the lamp.
10. Under emergency situation, please do the following:
(1) Please check the input voltage.
(2) Please check the switch is functioning normally
(3) If the lamp still cannot light up, please inform the
professionals for further examination.